Thursday, April 23, 2009

**IT'S COLD!**

I was out and about in town last night going to see Monet and the Impressionists exhibition, on loan at Te Papa, our National museum. IT WAS AMAZING!! The texture, colour, detail oh oh oh!


It was extremely cold when I set off on my bicycle, a sure sign that the luscious days of summer are behind us, the glorious days of Autumn are fading and the real chill of winter is setting in. How do I know this??...... I had to wear my mittens for cycling last night!!!!! It has been months since their woolly presence has had to be accounted for, so easy to lose one and render them useless, a sad little kitten who's lost it's mitten as the poem goes. I did enjoy the fetching colour combo as I set out last night though!

very matchy matchy

No comments:

Post a Comment