Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Famous People Love Bicycles

OK, Felicity is away in the States taking photos of lots of bikes, including ones which are just like my darling Dita (sans-streamers!) and the boys version even though I'm pretty sure that is a girl riding it:
So I don't think she's going to notice that I am posting about Paris' rental bicycles again... he he he. And look who it is. I'm pretty sure his name is Adrian something and he is on Entourage, which is a pretty sweet series even though TVNZ insist on playing it ridiculously late at night. What's that about?
Jaquie Brown was riding an Electra Bicycle in the pics in Sunday magazine (11/10) it was a pretty hot Electra, but I can't find the pics online anywhere. This means I have to resort to Miley Cyrus (Felicity - you may delete this, I give you my permission) who is riding a pretty hot electra. According to one fan site she actually collects them! Who'd have thought?

1 comment:

  1. Adrian Grenier, and c'mon, Miley's cool. I wish they'd do rental bikes here - I still reckon Wellington shuld be one pedestrian/cycle zone, with a ring road and parking buildings outside the cbd. Yeah, that's my two cents

    ReplyDelete